Here's what I would like to be accomplished over the next month:
- Fix all bugs currently in the issue queue and implement all feature requests.
- Better display/theming of configuration options in the poll display (e.g. duration, starting date, eligibility, etc.).
- Views integration.
- Default options per content-type.
- jQuery magic for ranking votes.
- Email capability for electoral list - option to send to all who are eligible, those who have voted, or those who haven't voted.
- Actual releases for 5.0 and 4.7 branches.
It's also time for some progress evaluation from last month, when I had the following priorities for my work on Advanced Poll:
- Enhanced electoral list functionality
- Fix all currently open bugs
- Reset votes button
- Results caching
- Starting date
- PostgreSQL support
- Port to Drupal 5.0
- jQuery magic for ranking votes
As of tonight, all except for the last goal were accomplished! We also got fajerstarter's great Ajax voting patch working, which is an impressive addition.