Looking for 2013 Coding for a Cause Volunteer!
Want to help out Florida Drupalcamp 2013 and a local non-profit? We're looking for someone to take ownership for 2013's Coding for a Cause.
Coding for a Cause is an all day code sprint where we build and launch a website inside of one day. If we find the right person to take this on, it will be held the date after Florida Drupalcamp: April 21st, 2013. Colab Orlando has generously offered to donate space, so all we need is YOU!
What you'll be responsible for:
Sure! You and your volunteers will be asked to:
- Gather all volunteers for this effort
- Create (or re-use) mechanism to select an appropriate not-for-profit
- Verify not-for-profit status
- Select said not-for-profit
- Herd Cats
- Find hosting
- Put together schedule
- Do initial Information Architecture with the client
- Slay various beasts
- Put out fires
- Organize all accounts that will be used for development
Are you still interested? If so, now's your time to shine!