Short report about what's going on with the taxonomy manager. Last week my exams at university started (until end of June), so not much coding yet.
The last week I was working on the dynamic tree-view for hierarchical taxonomies as a form element. First I took a look on what already exists. I found the TreeView plugin for jQuery, but I wasn't really satisfied, because there where some errors and it doesn't work with the jQuery version of drupal-5. So I decided to write my own jQuery script, on which I'm working at the moment.
Besides, Benjamin (Community Managed Taxonomy) and I decided to set up a new group (called Taxonomy) for taxonomy issues, where people can discuss about taxonomy and where people can keep up with the latest tools for taxonomy managing. The weekly reports about our projects are posted in both groups (soc and taxonomy group). Additional we decided to cooperate, because our two project have similar parts, so that we can profit from the work of each other.