At major Drupal events when various interested parties are in attendance, we usually organize meetings around a few key shared interests, to ensure we are on the same page and make progress on important areas for the benefit of all. At Drupal Developer Days Seville (March 21st to March 25th), we are planning the following meetings:
- Media Entity core patch review meeting: Tuesday 11:30am to 1:30pm (and likely more)
- Drupal Product Management team meetings: Wednesday 12:30pm to 3:30pm and Thursday 3:30pm to 5pm
- Settings tray meeting: Wednesday 4:30pm to 5:30pm
- File deletion critical issues meeting: Thursday 10am to 11am
- Major entity issues triage meeting: Friday 11:30am to 12:30pm
There are also 12 focused sprints organized with 50-70 sprinters signed up on any given day throughout the week to advance both core and contributed projects. Interested to join any of the sprints? Look for the leaders and other members of the sprint teams.