For discussing Drupal integration with the new Google + Social Networking toolset. Got invites? Need invite? Post here.
We are recruiting "Drupal Technical Architect/Solution Architect/Senior Drupal Developer". Very high salary.
The working location is at e-town, Ho Chi Minh City. However, this position is also open for foreigner candidates or Vietnamese candidates from the North or Central of Vietnam (We offer a relocation allowance up to $5,000).
• At least 6 years of experience in PHP and working at least 2 years in Drupal 7.
• Very strong in Drupal development. Deeply understanding best practices and the Drupal architecture.
I am facing problem to create the sub navigation in Drupal? Basically this navigation created under of my own module. For example like my link is example.com/?q=abc/program/123.
So if you see the attachment then u will get understand that I want to add new tab [Program 3] under of program tag. So could u tell me how to do it.
Please check the Program [Red mark] and then Program1 [green]
The Abstracting Social Networking functionality in Drupal sprint will run at Drupal Developer Days Barcelona 2012. The main sprint day will be Friday 15th June 2012 from 10:30 in the morning. We will also have access to dedicated sprint space on Saturday 16th and Sunday 17th if we wish to continue. Win a free ticket (see Abstracting Social Networking functionality in Drupal for details).Read more
- The goal of the Drupal Social Initiative (Social API) is to harmonise Social Networking functionality in Drupal; provide more functionality to end-users; provide easier site creation and configuration to site administrators and developers; and enable easier module maintenance for developers.
- Add more ideas...
- Provide a common interface to access common functions across multiple social networks. Making it easier for:
- Developers to create and maintain social network integration modules.
- Site builders to utilise social network integration modules that harmoniously work together.
- Users to access social networks functionality.
- Let's work on clarifying these objectives over the next few weeks leading up to the Abstracting Social Networking functionality in Drupal sprint.
- There are numerous modules for Drupal social networking integration.
- Connecting with other networks
- Pulling in content
- Pushing out content
- What else?
Position: Drupal Developer
Location: Mountain View, CA
Duration: 3-6 months
* Work in a small team, responsible for task list, keeping bugs down and addressing requests from our top priority sites Drupal Developer the client is looking for a Drupal Developer to maintain and add functionality to its existing list of microsites. Applicants should be able to point to current examples of work, have excellent communication skills, be a self-starter and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Experience building a large Drupal sites; converting mocks to Drupal themes, writing modules and writing custom templates
• Experience in UNIX terminal commands, as they will have to see projects through launch
• Experience with Wordpress is a plus Details:
• You will collaborate with visual/interaction designers, and product marketing managers to maintain sites, iterate on existing features, and build a world-class user experience.
• Minimum 3+ years experience with semantic HTML/XHTML and CSS
• An encyclopedic knowledge of browser quirks and their remedies
• Knowledge of (and a passion for) current trends and best practices in front-end architecture, including performance, accessibility and usability
• Familiarity and comfort with command-line applications, is a must • Experience with version control system (SVN, CVS)
• Bachelors degree or equivalent experience required
Apache using two PID's and two Ports(80 and 443).
Due to this my computer has slowed down it also using too much memory (44384K and 47692K) respectively.
Please tell me how to kill one PID and Port(443).
The following are two errors I could see:
[apache]Possible problem detected: Port 80 in use by "httpd.exe"!
[apache]Possible problem detected: Port 443 in use by "httpd.exe"!
Child 3492: Starting thread to listen on port 443.
Child 3492: Starting thread to listen on port 80.
I reinstalled xampp and and also install the drupal 7 into it.
I wanted to use my backup (.mysqlfile).But when try to import this file in drupal database using phpmyadmin it shows
• Work on new and existing websites used by internal/external globally-dispersed teams for Outreach and Scientific-Discovery aims over programs and platforms;
• Facilitate communication, education and retention of website users through a high-level of software quality over custom web-based and open-source software, actively working in all discovery, implementation, and deployment phases to understand functionality requirements and reliability, security, scalability compliance aims;
• Finding problems on different platforms, environments and browsers, problems with the functionality of web applications and web services, documenting cases for coworkers and following them to conclusion;
• Writing, sharing, maintaining and executing deployment scripts and automation programs, systems/user/quality control/deployment documentation, and technical knowledge bits that different teams can reuse;
• Writing, sharing, maintaining media content to assist users in installing, configuring, and using software;
• Writing, sharing, maintaining and efficiently responding to change requests by reviewing and clarifying the information with users and coworkers;
• Work with the team to seek quality feedback to identify issues with user interfaces, concepts, storyboards, wireframes during early stages of design or development;
• Creating, sharing, maintaining operational reports to measure qualitative goals that require less deterministic design and content improvements;
• Directing and developing your own professional skills; helping coworkers when asked and taking the initiative to reach out to coworkers when you think you have something to contribute.
Position - Lead Drupal Developer
Location - Irvington, NY
Duration – 12 months +
The candidate be able understand Drupal customization needs and be involved in a lead role in the entire software development lifecycle. The candidate should have an extensive Open-Source PHP / Drupal experience and should be proficient on web-based software development. The candidate should be capable to of training other members of the team on the Drupal platform to ensure knowledge transfer of the development requirements.
The developer should have made a good number of custom modules using Drupal coding standards and best practices.
The developer should have a good track record on drupal.org.
Very familiar with, and experience in making custom modules utilizing:
• Entity API
Effective workflow using Drush, advanced Git, local domains, debugging tools.
• LAMP config
• Knowledge about Varnish, Memcache, Solr, Node.js is a bonus
• Basic CSS
Nous sommes à la recherche à Montréal (Canada) d'un conseiller Drupal/ Analyste-programmeur pour un de nos clients pour une durée de 6 mois avec possibilité de renouvellement.
Description du poste :
Nous recherchons pour la mi-janvier un analyste-programmeur Java avec une excellente maîtrise du framework DRUPAL dans le cadre du développement de projets WEB.
Rôle et responsabilités:
Encadremment et coaching technique de ressources junior au niveau du développement;
Réaliser et/ou réviser les conceptions techniques relatives au développement;
High Traffic PHP Website seeks Drupal Developer for website migration project (complete migration of
our existing content and PHP codebase to Drupal 7).
Looking for a Drupal coder. Please keep in mind when quoting (don't just quote the amount we
specified) that we are on a budget and profits from the sites are going to a charitable cause.
We want to rebuild our existing website to Drupal 7. It is currently in PHP. -
We also want to build a very similar, but slightly different website (both are about fashion models)Read more
i need this help on drupal.
i have a text file and file name is C:\wamp\www\mysite\sites\default\files\abc.txt. in this file is;
if i type aaaa in the search box and hits enter means the output should come with the node containing the word aaaa and this this text document also.
This will be shown in search output
is there any module available for that?