We had a very productive meeting about DrupalCamp London at City University last night - thanks to everybody who attended. It's really starting to take shape.
If you're still wanting to get involved just comment below introducing yourself.
Attendees: Adam Clarey, Adam Hill, Alasdair Cowie, Alex Elkins, Andy Read, Ben Wilding, David Calcus, Della Deme, Edward Davies, Farez Raham, George Hazlewood, Hedley Smith, Michael Lenahan, Leon Tong, Seth Havens.
Venue: City University
Date: 1st, 2nd & 3rd March (9:00am - 10:00pm each day)
Format: Friday (training), Saturday (sessions & workshops), Sunday (sessions & workshops)
Here is a very brief recap of the meeting.
1) Presentation which got everybody up to scratch on our progress.
2) We then broke out into separate groups for 15 - 20 minutes and planned the roadmap / dependencies for each category. Each group then spoke about their plan for the next 5 months and listed their main aims for October (see next actions).
The outcome of the above will allow us to create an event roadmap which will be posted on this thread shortly.
For an overview of the categorise, please see here - http://groups.drupal.org/node/248298
NEXT ACTIONS FOR OCTOBER
- Confirm budget
- Define our sponsorship structure and costing
- Start website development for potential launch in November
- Structure the format of the venue
There will be a regular meeting every 2nd Thursday of the month where each group will show what progress they've made. The meeting is on the 11th October, 6:00pm at City University.
|DrupalCamp London_Roadmap.pdf||185.14 KB|