Getting DrupalCon flashbacks? Wish you could have gone and want an intimate taste?
June 2009 brought you the first D4D camp, born out of discussion from DrupalCon DC.
This June, we're happy to announce that D4D Boston returns.
The updated web site and a call for session presenters are imminent.
Plan something fresh, exciting, and yes, design-related. Got any case studies?
Not just for designers and themers; project managers, developers, and
the curious are also welcomed. We're also discussing a dedicated job fair soiree.
D4D is run by the community for the community. To that end, we need you to make it work. If you or someone you are know are interested in any of the following, ping me via finkatronic at gmail and express your serious interest. If you've already done so, we have your info, and we'll be in touch.
(Parentheses indicate amt. of people/slots needed)
- volunteer coordinator: a wrangler w /that magic motivating touch (1)
- sponsorship: needs no introduction (3)
- info/reg desk outpost: questions, requests, sign-in (16)
- program/schedule planner: work with us on the schedule before and day of (4)
- activities: social butterflies come hither! (4)
- coffee runners: you like mornings, Dunkin Donuts, and have a car (1-2)
- camera suppliers: you own a nice video camera and tripod that will make viewers proud (4)
- camera operators: you're w/ nice cameras for a 2 hour consecutive session (16)
- session digitizers: ability to digitize footage and upload to Vimeo within
a respectable time frame post-event (4)
- set-up/breakdown: commit to coming early and/or staying a wee later (tbd)
And last but not least, follow us on Twitter
Looking forward to camping with you all,
Jeannie + Susan