Welcome to the New Zealand Drupal Users Group. This group is to allow Kiwi Drupal Users and Developers to communicate, collaborate, organise and promote the use of Drupal in New Zealand.
Due to a shortage of suitable candidates for an onsite position, I am now opening this up to anyone who is able to work by remote.
I am looking for one or more intermediate FREELANCE Drupal backend developers to work on a number of projects for a period of three to six months part or full time. These developers should have some understanding of the following:
Drupal 8 preprocess and theme hooks
Drupal 8 custom module plugins and hooks
OOP PHP structured programming
The developers should also:
be familiar with working by remote
have a good grasp of English
Three to six month contract available for the right person in Auckland, New Zealand.
This is an hourly contract in a relaxed environment
You can work from home but onsite attendance is recommended regularly
The project consists of three Drupal 8 sites for an Enterprise company
You will work in a small team primarily as a backend developer but theming and other full stack tasks may be requested
Design specs are likely to be high end, high expectation
Applications used: Drupal 8, Drush, Git, Bitbucket, Gulp, Atlassian Pipelines, Jira
I reminder to all in Drupal, in Gov, or both ...
DrupalGov Canberra is coming up, http://drupalgov.org/events/drupalgov-canberra-2017
Early-bird tickets are sold, but it's still VERY cheap.
There are now flights direct from WLG to CBR (phew!)
And session submissions are closing tomorrow!
Get along and see what's been happening in GovCMS-land, or if you are keen on Drupal8 instead, have a try with aGov!!Read more
Hi all, a couple of weeks ago I signed up for the Stripe payments NZ beta release. Last week I got my invitation email and gave it a hoon.
I tried with:
- Commerce Kickstart 7.x-2.40
- Commerce Stripe 7.x-3.0-alpha1 (with stripe-php libraries v3.23.0)
Using the Secret Key and Publishable Key from my stripe.com account I have successfully made a test purchase via my website.Read more
- Boost New Media
- Catalyst IT
- Catchlight Design
- Coders NZ (dman)
- Drop 42
- Free Website
- HuntDesign (jonathan_hunt)
- HotHouse Communications
- Marameo Design
- NZ Web Designers
- Passing Phase Web Dev
- Purple Oar Software
- Signify Ltd
- Sparks Interactive
- Superstar Software
- Tim Gummer Design
- Web Industries
- Website Results
- Xplain Technology Ltd
- Zest Media Ltd
If your website does not meet the following criteria, it will be removed;
- The website must not be down.
- The services or products may be free or commercial.
- The company must offer Drupal-tailored services. A company that focusses on a specific service for any CMS is not appropriate. A company offering a variation of this service that is tailored for Drupal is appropriate only if the Drupal-tailored variation is advertised as a major product or service on their website.
- A company that offers services or products specific to Drupal as well as equivalent services or products for two or more alternate technologies, is only appropriate if the company inarguably has more than one developer working 90% on the Drupal services or products.
- These criteria are evaluated based on the information available on the website linked to here.