Register: Register Here
LAST CALL to Propose a Session (after registration/login): Propose a Session
Book at the swanky Omni Hotel to get a Special Rate: Limited Rooms
Summit Pre-camp Training: Submit Training
Become a Sponsor: Sponsor SANDcamp 2012
SANDcamp 2012 is fast approaching. We look forward to growing our Drupal community this year by inviting business and government executives, students and military. Take this time to register and make the most out of this awesome networking opportunity.
SANDcamp will host two very special keynote speakers Angie “webchick” Byron (Jan 27th) and Jacob Redding (Jan 28th) in addition to all the wonderful speakers making presentations during camp sessions. Plus, we're having an awesome rooftop party at the Andaz Hotel to close it all up. It's going to be a wonderful camp at the beach!
- LAST CALL for sessions! Don’t miss your chance to discuss and learn about your favorite Drupal topics. Propose your session by tomorrow, Jan 6.
- We need extra-special Drupalers to VOLUNTEER! Please contact our Volunteer Manager Rachael for info. E: Rachael@sagetree.net
- REGISTER now, don’t miss SoCal’s premiere Drupal extravaganza.
- Book your hotel stay at the highly awarded and luxurious Omni Hotel for a very special group rate of $149 (group rates also available for doubles, triples, and quadruples).
- Stay tuned for more info on the Distribution Summit - learn how to use and create a Drupal Distribution to speed web site development with modules and settings preconfigured for common uses such as government, commerce and community sites
- Business and Government Executives: Learn how Drupal can make your industry both efficient and secure on the web. Don’t miss the Drupal Business Summit taking place Jan 26th.
- Our Bon Voyage party is taking place on the swanky rooftop of downtown’s fabulous Andaz Hotel! Drinks, food, fun and great company to be shared with your fellow Drupalers.