Please jump in, if you find something of the module update instructions you can help with. Only tick off items here, though, if a corresponding patch has been posted at http://drupal.org/node/363410. All ticked-off items should be accompanied by the patch number they were first fixed in, to make them easier to find.
где купить курительные смеси в Омске
As of 2009-06-18 and #67:
General action items
Remove the forked Form API in Views and replace it with the new Form API functions in Drupal Core- Done as of #56 (?)
- Let Views query Field API data
Identify PHP4-compatibility workarounds (like views_microtime) and remove.
views_microtime() is redundant as microtime() supports a return_as_float argument.- Done as of #26!
Permissions are required to have descriptions- Done as of #11! Permissions are no longer sorted alphabetically- Done as of #11! _comment_load() is now comment_load()- Nothing to do!
- Module .info files must now specify all loadable code files explicitly. - Done, but "In the case of hooks or any code called via module_invoke*(), node_invoke(), etc. that will be done automatically." has only been started! (Isn't this done by now?)
The hook_menu() and hook_theme() "file" and "file path" keys have been removed.- Done as of #13! New permission tables.- Nothing to do (?) UseAll instances replaced as of #18
Comment status values in the database have flipped so they match node status- Done as of #27! Rebuild functions have changed names- Done as of #16! Use defined constant REQUEST_TIME instead of time()- Done as of #19! referer_uri() has been removed- Nothing to do! Some- Done as of #16!
#processfunctions have been renamed
- A completely new database API has been added
file_validate_extensions() enforces check for uid=1- Nothing to do! file_scan_directory() and drupal_system_listing() use preg regular expressions- Nothing to do! Simpler checking for the node form during hook_form_alter()- Nothing to do!?
- Update functions in .install files must include a Doxygen style comment - No update functions yet!
- New #text_format property to assign text format selection to fields. Changes 'body' field location in node, comment, block, etc. - Caution: further change ahead in #414424.
Replace drupal_clone() with clone- Done as of #20!
Permissions are required to have titles additionally to descriptions- Done as of #11! Remove $op from hook_nodeapi and hook_user- Nothing to do !? In hook_node_info() change 'module' back to 'base' and change 'node' to 'node_content'Nothing to do! Use absolute path (constructed from DRUPAL_ROOT) when including a file- Done as of #43! File operations that don't affect the database have been renamed- Nothing to do! "administer nodes" permission split into "administer nodes" and "bypass node access"- Nothing to do! New hooks: hook_modules_installed, hook_modules_enabled, hook_modules_disabled, and hook_modules_uninstalled- Nothing to do! drupal_uninstall_module() is now drupal_uninstall_modules()- Nothing to do!
- drupal_set_title() uses check_plain() by default
Changed parameters for drupal_add_js() and drupal_add_css()- Done as of #44!
- Changed Drupal.behaviors to objects having the methods 'attach' and 'detach'
- Standardized and renamed taxonomy term save/load/delete functions
- Added taxonomy term hooks
- Removed file_set_status()
Replace 'core', 'module' and 'theme' with 'file' in drupal_add_js()- Nothing to do! Parameters to hook_filter() have changed- Nothing to do! Parameters to check_markup() have changed- Nothing to do!
Schema descriptions are no longer translated- nothing to do; views never translated its schema descriptions in the first place.
- file_scan_directory() now uses a preg regular expression for the no match parameter
- use module_implements not module_list when calling hook implementations
Changed log out path from 'logout' to 'user/logout' for consistency- Nothing to do!
- node_load() and node_load_multiple()
- taxonomy_term_load() and taxonomy_term_load_multiple()
- Taxonomy CRUD functions renamed and refactored
- New hooks: hook_taxonomy_term_load(), hook_taxonomy_term_insert(), hook_taxonomy_term_update(), hook_taxonomy_term_delete() and hook_taxonomy_vocabulary_load(), hook_taxonomy_vocabulary_insert(), hook_taxonomy_vocabulary_update(), hook_taxonomy_vocabulary_delete()
- Code documentation to module.api.php
- Move node links into $node->content
- Remove $op from hook_block
Parameters for actions_synchronize() have changed- Nothing to do! Parameters for drupal_http_request() have changed- Nothing to do!
- db_rewrite_sql() replaced with hook_query_alter()
Removed FILE_STATUS_TEMPORARY- Done as of #66! Renamed user_delete() to user_cancel(), likewise renamed hook_user_delete() to hook_user_cancel()- Nothing to do!
- Taxonomy db table names have changed to begin with 'taxonomy_'
- User pictures are now managed files
- drupal_set_session() replaces $_SESSION
Moved statistics settings from admin/reports/settings to admin/settings/statistics and added a new 'administer statistics' permission- Nothing to do! Default parameter when getting variables- Nothing to do; Views declared its own defaults for all variables.
- Menu callbacks should return an array; hello hook_page_alter()
- Block module now optional
- Element theming properties used by drupal_render() have changed
- Element theme functions should call drupal_render_children()
- Replace node_view() with node_build()
- user_load_multiple() and hook_user_load()
- jQuery 1.3.x
file_scan_directory() now uses same property names as file_load()- Nothing to do!
Moved filter module administrative URLs from admin/settings/filters/* to admin/settings/filter/*- Nothing to do!
- Added taxonomy_vocabulary_load_multiple()
Added a new top level admin item, 'international'.- Nothing to do! Changed hook_menu_link_alter() (removed the $menu parameter)- Nothing to do!
- Standardized API for static variables and resetting them
- The function drupal_set_html_head() has been renamed to drupal_add_html_head()
- Inline cascading style sheets from drupal_add_css()
- Make sticky tableheaders optional
- Save new users and nodes with specified IDS
- Parameters swapped in book_toc()
- drupal_execute() renamed to drupal_form_submit()
- node_invoke_nodeapi() removed
- Removed $op "rss item" from hook_nodeapi() in favor of NODE_BUILD_RSS
- drupal_eval() renamed to php_eval
- "use PHP for settings" permission should be used for all PHP settings rights (replaces "use PHP for block visibility")
- Changes to HTTP header functions
- drupal_get_form() returns an array
- Add Doxygen @file tag to all install files
- Add node_delete_multiple().
- Renamed drupal_set_content() and drupal_get_content()
- Instead of theme('page', ...), think of drupal_set_page_content()
- Node access hooks now have drupal_alter() functions
- Hide empty menu categories with access callback
- Commenting style - use 'Implement hook_foo().' when documenting hooks.
- node_get_types($op) replaced by node_type_get_$op()
- Added hook_block_list_alter()
- Renamed module_rebuild_cache() and system_theme_data() to system_get_module_data() and system_get_theme_data()
- Added string context support to t() and format_plural(), changed parameters
Things to keep in mind related to the update functions from Drupal6 to Drupal7.
- Update functions in .install files must include a Doxygen style comment
- Comment status values in the database have flipped so they match node status