First of all a BIG THANK YOU to everyone who has helped us so far with preparing, organizing and spreading the word about DrupalCon Paris 2009, all over Europe and even internationally.
This is your event! You are the community. You are the ones who represent Drupal and we want to have you, the representatives, join us in Paris.
So we need your help to spread the word even “louder” and make the DrupalCon even more Drupalicious, for you.
- you, the community, are the core!
- you, the community, make the decisions
- you, the community, decide where Drupal is going.
Here some carrots, that will lead your way to Paris in September:
- Sessions and keynotes: Variety, excitement, learning.
- Job fair: Yes, we think about your future. Pitch yourselves! :)
- Day care: Your little ones can be part of the Drupal experience.
- Healthy food: We try to make it tasty for your taste buds.
- Sports activities: Hardcore community jogging to relaxing Pétanque.
- T-Shirt contest: The ultimate Drupal tradition. (get ready for this!)
and there will be more to come, so keep checking the site!