The 3rd Drupal Camp Costa Rica will be held this September the 13th and 14th, in the central facilities of the University of Costa Rica.
DrupalCamp Costa Rica is a non-profit event organized by the Drupal Users Group in Costa Rica, which is composed of local people and businesses. The aim of this event is to support and promote the Drupal open source project and unite the community of users and developers. Users with or without experience in Drupal will meet in a fun, valuable and generous knowledge sharing space.
The event will be enriched with high-profile international speakers such as experienced developers like Larry Garfield (crell), extraordinary project managers like Molly Byrnes (Phase2Technology.com), genius entrepreneurs like Matt Cheney (Pantheon co-founder), savvy business owners like Ron Huber (AchieveInternet.com) and seasoned developers like David Flores (@dmouse) and Rob Montero (@rmonteroo).
The DrupalCamp is a two-day event, which will have lectures, lightning talks and workshops, which will be taught by national and international experts.
It is noteworthy that although the DrupalCamp Costa Rica is a nonprofit event, there is a small registration fee:
- Early-bird $ 25 registration before August 15
- Regular $ 35 registration after August 15
Is this DrupalCamp for me?
We want it to be! Our goal is to give space to everyone who has a connection to Drupal. If you are a magician of the code, a beginner, an editor or just curious by Drupal, in any form, we would like to attend DrupalCamp.
If any of the following applies to you, then you should probably come to the DrupalCamp:
- Are you a representative of an organization that is considering migrating or creating a new project in Drupal?
- Are you curious about Drupal and open source?
- Want to show your project or share your knowledge with the community?
- Want to mingle and interact with the developers, users and companies that work with Drupal?