I'm hoping someone can help me with an issue I'm having.
Webforms from Thermotron.com have not been working properly since Tuesday. A few forms going to email@example.com wen through but none that were going to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
To troubleshoot I did the following:
1. Sent an email from my firstname.lastname@example.org account to both email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to make sure these email accounts were working. I received confirmation responses from both.
2. I changed the forms that were going to email@example.com to firstname.lastname@example.org (because Yesi said she was receiving those), now all forms (including email@example.com forms) have stopped sending to her. I also changed firstname.lastname@example.org to email@example.com (same person who receives the firstname.lastname@example.org) to test that and he didn’t receive them either.
3. I’ve sent test emails from both my PC as an administrator of the site and as an anonymous user from my phone to multiple forms as a test. No emails were sent.
4. I have not changed or updated any modules this week. (An updated SMTP module was the problem last time.)
5. I have emailed the person who created our site telling her our problem and she said she’s never heard of this problem, but just to make sure nothing has changed on the corporate end with emails. She’d think about other solutions as well.
The good thing is that the submissions are logging and customers aren’t getting an error response.
Any ideas would be fantastic! Thanks.