Maybe you have seen Dries Buytaert's DrupalCon keynote and are looking forward to all the goodies coming in future Drupal 8 versions. The truth is none of those things will happen without people who want to make them happen to solve their own challenges with implementing Drupal solutions. Are you implementing decoupled solutions and have issues you are working on? In the middle of building up a suite of integrated media solutions? These core team meetings are ideal to bring in these issues and discuss solutions and to be part of shaping up where Drupal 8 is heading. Read on for details. (Last updated Nov 8th 2016).
- The JSON API and GraphQL meeting is held every Monday at 2pm UTC in the #drupal-wscii IRC channel.
- There is a monthly meeting on all API first work (REST, Waterwheel, JSON API, GraphQL) every third Monday of the month at 11am UTC in Google Hangouts.
- The Panels ecosystem meeting is on every Tuesday at 10am UTC in the #drupal-scotch IRC channel.
- There are two usability meetings every week! One at 7pm UTC on Tuesday while the other is at 7am UTC on Wednesday. Pick the best for your timezone. The meetings are at https://drupal.slack.com/archives/ux, get an invite at http://drupalslack.herokuapp.com/
- There is a default content in core meeting every other week on Tuesdays at 9pm UTC, and at 3pm UTC on the opposite weeks. Pick the best for your timezone. The meetings are at https://drupal.slack.com/archives/example-content, get an invite at http://drupalslack.herokuapp.com/
- There is a media meeting every Wednesday at 2pm UTC, join in the #drupal-media IRC channel.
- The multilingual meetings are still going on for years at 4pm UTC on Wednesdays, join at #drupal-i18n in IRC.
- The workflow initiative meets every Thursday at noon UTC in #drupal-contribute on IRC.
- Wanna help with migrate? The team has Google Hangouts at Wed 1pm UTC or Thu 1am UTC on an alternating weekly schedule. The #drupal-migrate IRC channel is also used as a backchannel.
- Last but not least the new user facing core theme initiative also meets on an alternating weekly schedule at Thu 2pm UTC and Thu 9pm UTC respectively in https://drupaltwig.slack.com/archives/new-core-theme-design, get an invite at https://drupaltwig-slack.herokuapp.com/
Below is the calendar of all the meetings, subscribe to the Ical feed at https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/happypunch.com_eq0e09s0kvcs7v5...