- About Me
I started "Drupal Events" in Switzerland together with Miro_Dietiker and Schnitzel
I organized the first "Drupal Commerce Camp" in Luzern, Switzerland, in September 2011
I was one of the organizers - and participants - of the Drupal Events, Switzerland TMGMT CodeSprint of January 2012
I am one of the group organizers of the Drupal User Group (DUG) Switzerland
I was Content Manager for the DrupalCon in Munich of August 2012
I was at DrupalCon Munich and did the "on-stage" Q&A with the 2nd and 3rd keynote speakers.
I was Content/Program Manager for the DrupalCon in Prague of September 2013
I was at DrupalCon Prague and did the "on-stage" Q&A with all keynote speakers.
- Organization Website
- S.W.I.S. GROUP
- Organization Profile
As an investor or "business-angel" S.W.I.S. GROUP:
- Helps turn an idea into a realistic project
- Helps turn a realistic project into a start-up
- Helps a start-up with Human Resources, Strategy development, Recruiting, Fundraising (seed, 1st, 2nd and 3rd tier), Marketing and other needed services.
In 1999 and 2000 S.W.I.S. Group represented Swiss Industry interests (through the organisation "Vorort", today "Economiesuisse") in the deliberations leading up to the Swiss Digital Signature Law (ZertES) which was enacted on January 1, 2005.
In September 2001 S.W.I.S. GROUP became one of the three founders of SwissSign AG "The digital Identity Specialists. Made in Switzerland". SwissSign is a CSP and is certified to issue X.509 certificates according to the Swiss Digital Signature law. In July 2005 SwissSign was sold and became a fully owned subsidiary of Swiss Post (the government owned Swiss national postal service).
In May 2007 SDMS AG was founded. Together with Notaries of the Swiss Canton of Vaud a role-based register- and archiving system was developed, solving a common database problem concerning long time access rights and short-term representation for professions as well as users. In May 2010 the capital was increased to one million Swiss Francs.
In April 2011 Drupal Events was founded. An association according to Swiss Law, it serves to further the recognition of Drupal
- SIX, Secure Information Exchange, using SIRB (on hold)
- SET (on hold)
- MD Systems
- Drupal Events
As a privacy and security consultant S.W.I.S. GROUP helps its customers:
- Understand privacy and the concept of digital identities and applied cryptography
- Work with certificates
- Sell and explain "Security" to employees
- "Market" the understanding of security
- Write security concepts and strategic documents for sound decision making
- Create and implement privacy applications
- Plan, implement and manage open source CMS systems based on Drupal.
- Number of times voted
- Co-organized events
- Submitted events
- Organizer of groups
- Member for
- 5 years 30 weeks
- Primary profile
- Profile on https://www.drupal.org/