The Drupal Association is an educational non-profit organization that tasks itself with fostering and supporting the Drupal software project, the community and its growth. Supported by members like you and organizations the Association uses its resources, network, and funds to constantly engage in new projects and initiatives to help the education people about Drupal and support the Drupal project's growth. Read more on our home page
This public group is used for communicating and providing suggestions to the Drupal Association team. It is actively monitored by the staff, board members, and volunteers of the Association. Jump in, get involved and be a part of the team that supports the Drupal Community. We'd love to have you involved.
Our 2012 Objectives
Listed in order of priority
- Improve the collaboration tools on drupal.org and make it rock for developers
- Make d.o awesome for site builders (vs. developers) - module reviews, docs, etc.
- Directory of all trainings to solve talent issue
- Organize "Drupal Days" global trainings to expand our community
- Regional events targeted at developers organized by DA staff
- Drupal as a career choice through University Programs
Jump in! We are working on these objectives now and would love to see your smiling face helping to achieve these objectives. Work with us to make Drupal rock!