Last updated by christefano on Thu, 2012-10-04 11:12
Much work has already been done but there's much left to do between now and October, 2012. We hope that anyone interested in joining forces will be part of the upcoming planning meetings and website sprints.
Anyone who's interested in being part of the organizing effort or is just interested in seeing how this conference is coming together is welcome to join the Drupal Design Camp LA group!
Purpose of this wiki
The planning wiki provides a high level view of our roadmap and ongoing progress. This page is editable, so please join the group and edit the wiki to help plan this event. Together we can put on another awesome camp, and hopefully attract even more people and presenters than last year.
Subscribe to email notifications of what's happening in the issue queue at https://drupal.org/project/issues/subscribe-mail/ddcla?destination=node%...
As we move much of of our focus will be on that project, this wiki page can and should be used for our roadmap and highlights such as high-level progress updates.
Current tasks / projects
Note that all new tasks should be added to the issue queue at https://drupal.org/project/issues/ddcla
- Prepare a budget (now 75% done)
- Request seed funding from LA Drupal Association
- Decide on having a keynote; if so, secure the speaker
- Update site design and theme
- Update the site's content at http://ddcla.org to allow people to begin signing up and submitting sessions
Completed tasks / projects:
- Get 2012 site up based on last year's codebase
- SoftLayer is the same hosting sponsor as last year
- Repository is set up at https://drupal.org/node/1705954
- Select venue and finalize date:
- Make decision on codebase (DC Denver, COD on D6, COD on D7, DCLA 2012, etc.)
- Choose naming / branding strategy (see Frontend United as example)
- Line up insurance from the Drupal Association