Hello Berkeley Drupal Users,
It's time for our 2nd meeting of 2013. Next week we will try out a new meeting format: Drupal Questions and Answers. Here's how it works:
Got a problem with a site? Or is there a Drupal solution (like Text Formats? Views? Panels? ...other?) that you think could serve a need on your site, but which you can't get to work or don't know how to use? Or do you have a miscellaneous question (or solution!) that you think would be of interest to others? If so:
- Reply to this post and include a concise, detailed description of your question/issue. (If you'd prefer to reply privately, you can email me directly--if you don't have my email use my contact form: http://drupal.org/user/164217/contact) If appropriate include:
- Exact steps you can take to recreate the problem
- A screen shot showing the issue (Small attachments please! Avoid TIFFs) and/or pasted error messages
- Your version of Drupal (7.19? 6.28?), your version any of modules that are involved
- Other useful information that occurs to you
If it's useful, you can attach your laptop to the overhead at the meeting to demonstrate your problem/issue.
If you have a problem with a site, it's better if you can demonstrate the problem on a development version of the site.
Your question/issue is likely to be selected for discussion if
- it is submitted promptly
- it is a focused question
By early 2/25 we will select a number of questions/issues to look at together at the meeting. We will post an agenda with descriptions of the issues to be covered. We can't guarantee that we will be able to thoroughly answer your question or solve your problem at the meeting, but at the very least you can hope to leave with new ideas about an answer or resolution. Depending on the number of questions, we will need to limit how much time we spend on each one as a group. We'll do our utmost to cover all submissions.
Berkeley Drupal Users Group: 2/25/13 12-1:30pm
WHERE: UC Berkeley Campus: Barrows Hall 60 (basement room)
Hope to see you on Monday!