Where?: 7 World Trade Center, 29th Floor (Mansueto Ventures)
When?: Wednesday April 3rd, 6:30 - 9:00 PM
We head over to Suspenders (just a couple blocks away) for food, drink, merriment & networking.
Final list will be given to the venue at 10pm on April 2nd (the evening before the meetup)
You need to sign up before then to get in.
Have a topic you can present in 5 minutes (with 5 more minutes for questions)? The basic idea is there are patterns for developing sites the "drupal" way ("what would drupal do? etc."). Tell us a quick 5 minute recipe for how to put the Drupal "bricks" together. Theming techniques or other things may also be appropriate. Propose it below. Make sure you mention it is for the "lightning round" otherwise it might get confused with a longer presentation.
- NYC Camp Announcement
- Nikkiana ~ Theming / TBA
- Explain Explained - KMoll
- 1 Module in 5 minutes - Bleen
- DevShop in 5 minutes - ThinkDrop
20-30 Min Talks
Have a topic that needs more then 5 minutes, we have slots of 20-30 minute talks. The basic idea is there are broader subjects or more detailed discussions this is the type of talk you would want to signup for, please mention 20 min talk when posting your talk description and the audience you expect to speak to.
- Project Management - Nicole Lind
- Diversity in Software Development - DrNikki
- Apache Solr - PWolanin
Break Out Sessions
Breakout sessions take place in the "other room" and are more informal, covering any number of topics.
- New 2 Drupal BOF table - New to Drupal? Bring your questions and problems for expert help. If you are new to Drupal and the talks don't apply to you some of us will take a group and talk with you about your issues.
- Drupal Ladders Q&A - Get started on the Drupal Ladder! Break out session to prepare for Ladders contrib event this Sunday.
- NYC Camp planning discussion - informal, ad hoc discussion to plan next Drupalcamp
- Other ad hoc breakout BOFs - Have an interest? Start a BOF at a break out table
Signup Instructions!: 7 World Trade Center security checks your photo id against the list of attendees that we provide.