Once these bugs are solved:
- http://drupal.org/node/212360 - Tiny avatars, Cedric
- http://drupal.org/node/289903 - Turn off validation, Cedric (testing)
- http://drupal.org/node/290404 - Hide voted scoops, Cedric
- http://drupal.org/node/234041 - Editable promotion date, Kevin
- http://drupal.org/node/269657 - More "when to promote" conditions, Cedric
- http://drupal.org/node/214354 - Possible radioactive integration, cedric
- http://drupal.org/node/255587 - Odd Youtube problem, maybe won'tfix, Cedric
- http://drupal.org/node/298999 - Sapo.pt support, mercmobily
- http://drupal.org/node/247262 - Add widget to RSS feed, cedric
I would like to release the new version of drigg and drigg_distr.tgz.
In the meantime, I will be busy finishing the port of user_karma to Drupal 6 and doing the usual general maintenance (see the changelog if you don't believe me :-D ).
It's important to release because there's an UGLY bug at the moment where if anonymous users try to submit, they are given an access denied page (I had to redesign the submission process to fix it, but it's all done).
Do you guys think you can get these squashed this week? (Apart from the ones depending on user input). If so, that's great -- it means I will create a new stable release Sunday.
At that point, I think Drigg MIGHT go in code freeze. So, it would be best to work on those things beforehand.