I feel like there are people who feel comfortable doing the regular review, but not the security review portion of a typical review. So, I'd like to share with some folks how I tend to do that in one-on-one sessions. I hope that by doing these one-on-one it will provide more confidence to those folks than a blog post or screencasts or whatever might do.
- Do a review (or more than one!) - here is how
- I expect you've already read writing secure code and/or Cracking Drupal
- Send me a contact that includes links to those reviews.
- Include some times that you are available when I might be available. I'm usually ready to work by 9AM New York time and stop around 19:30 New York time)
- Include your skype username