Hey everybody, We have started a regular meetup in Delhi so that people who are newbies as well as Experts can meet in one place and share knowledge.
There was a meetup yesterday. It was attended by around 15 people(and a number of people weren't there :). I would like to summarize what we decided about the meetup so that those who weren't there can have an idea.
- We'll meet regularly on 2nd and 4th Saturday of every month.
- Venue: Srijan Technologies Office. It might be changed later depending on the response but fixed for 2 to 3 months.
- Timing will be 4PM-6PM(Ending is flexible, starting is not). Code sprint might stretch quite a bit.
- 2nd Saturday meetup of every month will be a Code Sprint/Issue Sprint.
- 4th Saturday meetup will be more of a discussion type. We'll have one or two presentation by volunteers who'd like to talk about something they know well.
I would like to make a separate note for NEWBIES. Please attend the meetups. It's a great way to learn Drupal. You'll learn Drupal much faster than learning it in isolation. We welcome anybody of any skill level.
You can always find some of us in #drupal-in IRC channel. If you want to know more, feel free to call me on 9811056333.