Please join us for our next Mobile Initiative meeting to discuss issues related to the Drupal 8 mobile initiative. The meeting will be held as a Google+ Hangout (online video) with concurrent text chat in #drupal-mobile on IRC at:
Tuesday, January 8:
San Francisco — 11am
New York — 2pm
London — 7pm
Taipei — 3am (Wednesday)
Convert to your timezone
Getting setup on Google+ and IRC
To join the Google+ Hangout, you'll need to:
- Join Google+ (or remember which of your various Google accounts is set up for Plus.)
- Install Google voice and video plugin: http://www.google.com/tools/dlpage/res/talkvideo/hangouts/
Using IRC is easy; Drupal.org provides a guide to using IRC.
Participating in the meeting
Unfortunately, Google+ Hangouts are limited to 10 participants. However, we will be live streaming the video so everyone will be able to view the meeting video in real time by visiting the meeting page on Google+.
Also, everyone will be able to participate because we will be taking comments and questions in the #drupal-mobile IRC room. Simply prefix anything you'd like the group to discuss with my name:
JohnAlbin: Hey, what about…
As a reminder, the scope of the D8 Mobile Initiative includes:
- Mobile-friendly Drupal admin
- Responsive design issues
- Front-end performance
- Converting existing D8 themes to be responsive
- Code freeze!
- Starting an Asia/Pacific-friendly meeting in addition to the current one.
- Assetic and CSS/JS aggregation See #1871596 and #1751602
- Create a <picture> element rollback issue due at code freeze time.
- Bring your issues to review and discuss!
Please post your proposed discussion topics in the comments, or ping JohnAlbin in IRC.