OpenDrupal Hack Day
We’ll be holding a Hack Day at The Cube (Shoreditch, London) on Saturday 14th December 2013, 10am - 4pm to work on building the toolkit as a community. We’ll start with some open discussions and move into hands-on work on the toolkit.
Some of the areas you could help out on include:
- Supporting documents - There’s a lot of knowledge which could be shared on running training programmes. On subjects such as how and where to recruit, mentoring, funding options, FAQs etc.
- Learning module content - Writing & testing step-by-step learning documents
- Tech - How can we create a scalable system for collaboration?
- Research - Collate a library of useful links and documentsMonitoring & evaluation and programme structure’s
- Anything else you can think of!
You don’t have to be a Drupal developer, or even know anything about the web to contribute. If you think you could help in any way, come along!
For anyone who wishes to join in, but won’t be able to make the day in-person we’ll try to make some arrangements to make this possible, and I’ll update this post with more details.
As there is limited capacity could anyone wishing to attend in-person please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
There has been some work already started on the toolkit / curriculum in Google Drive, publicly available here: https://drive.google.com/a/agilecollective.com/folderview?id=0ByiysEQCBI... and the current canonical place for information on OpenDrupal is: http://groups.drupal.org/opendrupal
Thanks, and see you on the day!