April Code/Documentation Sprint

stpaultim's picture
2014-04-19 10:00 - 16:00 America/Chicago
Event type: 


We will reschedule in May. Date to be announced shortly.

TC Drupal is planning our next quarterly sprint at the offices of TEN7 on Saturday - April 19th, 2014 (10:00am - 4:00pm). Lunch will be provided.

* TEN7
* 718 Washington Ave. N - Suite 301
* Minneapolis, MN 55401

Mentors will be available to help beginners. We will also have some folks contributing to Drupal documentation.

Sign up HERE on groups.drupal.org!

More information to come.....


Code Sprint

stpaultim's picture

Just a reminder that we have scheduled a code/documentation sprint for this Saturday at the offices of Ten7 (10:00am - 4:00pm).

If anyone is interested, please sign up here: https://groups.drupal.org/node/416068

Tim Erickson

Aw, I think I have to pass

davidneedham's picture

Aw, I think I have to pass this time. Next quarter (TCDrupal Camp?)!

Should we postpone by one week?

stpaultim's picture

When we planned the quarterly Sprint (3 months ago) for this coming weekend, no one seemed to have noticed that it was Easter weekend. This does not effect my ability to participate, but it certainly might for others.

We'd like to do a quick survey and find out the following:

1) Are you able to Sprint this weekend, but have not yet signed up?
2) Would you be more likely to participate in the sprint if we postponed it by one week, to April 26th?
3) Would you be less likely to participate in the sprint if we postponed it by one week?

Again, please let us know if you plan to participate or might be more likely to participate if we postpone by one week?

We'll try and make a decision by the end of the day today.

Tim Erickson

Postponing one week would not

davidneedham's picture

Postponing one week would not change anything for me.

Gone Easter Weekend

wylbur's picture

I will be gone this weekend, and not able to participate. I would be able to attend next weekend. Thanks!

Neither Lex nor I would be able to make it on the 26th

Les Lim's picture

If Ivan is available that day, we could still offer the TEN7 space, I think.

I'm still planning on being there on the 19th, in any case.

4/26 may still work. I do

ivanstegic's picture

4/26 may still work. I do think that having as many people there as possible even better...


stpaultim's picture

We are canceling the scheduled sprint this weekend.

There is not much momentum for an Easter weekend sprint.

What a surprise ;-)

Although, if it keeps snowing - we might all wish were sprinting on Saturday!

We're looking for a rainy Saturday in May without any national holidays to reschedule this sprint. So be patient, you'll get your chance.

Tim Erickson

I know already that I'll be

eojthebrave's picture

I know already that I'll be busy the weekend of May 24th, and that's memorial day weekend so maybe not a good fit anyway.

And, wouldn't have been able to make it this weekend because as others have mentioned, Easter weekend, and headed out of town for the weekend.


Group organizers

Group notifications

This group offers an RSS feed. Or subscribe to these personalized, sitewide feeds:

Hot content this week