Where: Zone 5, Downtown Albany (See their website for directions & information http://www.zone5.com/contact-us)
When:Tuesday, April 15th, 5:30-8pm
What:Drupal Ladder and NYC Camp review
Please RSVP through the sign-up button below. We'd like to let Zone 5 know how many people to expect.
Proposed Agenda (Please share suggestions, ideas, proposals, etc. in comments):
- 5:30-5:50ish: Mingle, munch, etc.
- 6pm - 6:30pm: Announcements and thoughts on/experiences with NYC Camp
- 6:30 pm forward - Drupal Ladder (http://drupalladder.org/ )
- *Bring your laptops*
- What is Drupal Ladder?: An effort to get people, no matter what level your Drupal experience, involved with Drupal by working up the Drupal Contribution Ladder
- What we'll do: "Whether participants are total Drupal newbies or expert module developers, this is an activity with something for everyone. The activity works like this: People identify where they are on the Drupal Contribution Ladder, then they pair up to work through taking the next step on the ladder by following the exercises in the linked lessons." - from How to Create a Learn Sprint on Drupalladder.org
- *Please create an account* on http://drupalladder.org/ before coming to the meeting.
Please bring your laptop for Drupal Ladder; there is wireless
A huge thank you to Zone 5 for hosting!