Hostel Management International is seeking a Drupal developer in Romania (or nearby) to complement our existing Romanian programming team.
Candidates should have the following skills and experience:
- 2+ years experience with Drupal 7 including contrib modules
- 2+ years front end development skills including 6+ months experience with SCSS
- Good familiarity with the classes used in Zurb Foundation and Twitter Bootstrap
- Familiarity with Git and Pantheon continuous development environment
- Strong adherence to best practices in Drupal development
- A strong desire to make sites that are maintainable by non-tech editors and contributors (i.e. minimal custom template overrides)
- Documented contributions to the Drupal project
- The ability to meet (GoogleHangouts/Skype/TeamViewer) between 1900-2400 and 0800-1000
Work will initially be project based, however because we maintain six Drupal sites we have a strong desire to make this a full time position for the right person. We are considering doing a paid programming intensive in Constanţa this coming August. We did this before in Cluj-Napoca and it was very fun and successful. Let me know if you might want to attend.