The following guidelines will help keep implementers (new and old) and the Redesign team communicating with each other. Thanks for your participation!
Assignments and Contact Info Wiki
Assignments and Contact Info is a wiki on groups.drupal.org, meaning anyone logged in can edit it
- Keep your information up to date, including your assignment status (incomplete, complete, and not started)
- If implementers join or leave your team, update this in the wiki as well
- Blue Cheese (aka theme) issue queue
- Redesign project issue queue (includes module development)
- drupal.org redesign tag
- Create issues when you have problems you cannot solve or get answers via IRC
- The PMs, technical architect and theme leads will monitor the issue queues and attempt to answer your question in the issue, or assign issues to the appropriate technical resources
Sign into #drupal-redesign (and #drupal-infrastruture for infra issues) on IRC when working on the redesign.
- Participate in the weekly IRC sprints starting on Friday, Feb 5th from 11AM-11PM GMT. It'll be fun!
- Share the link to an issue you've filed to seek answers.
- Communicate with other implementers on things like where/how to get the latest files and what files you intend to work on (if server/code is shared).
- Schedule availability for future development/collaboration.
Read about Talk with the Drupal Community on IRC.
Groups and RSS
- The Drupal.org redesign implementers on groups.drupal.org is the place where we maintain documentation about the project.
- Paste http://groups.drupal.org/node/14792/feed into your preferred feed reader. All new redesign group content, as well as updates to wikis and discussions are fed to you via RSS .
- See "Issue Queues" section above for links to issues.
Updating Project Managers
- Reach out to us in IRC or by email
- Comment on the issues that you've logged
All of us are here to help ensure you can complete your assignment and find answers to your questions.
Thank you to Arwin Holmes (aholmes), Keith Jay (kjay) and Chris Strahl (chrisstrahl) for getting this started!