We are hosting our training of Module Development on November 19th and 20th.
By the end of the training you will be able to:
- Understand Drupal's hook system and development architecture
- Learn about the construction of 90% of Drupal modules
- Know how to develop simple to complex modules
- Know how to insert and extract data using Drupal's core database abstraction layer
- Be able to responsibly modify contributed modules using patches
- Understand best practices, security techniques, conventions and coding standards
More information and registration for this event: https://www.isovera.com/event/training/drupal-module-development-12
If you have any questions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you everyone!