ONS is searching for an entry-level to intermediate level PHP/Drupal web developer that creates and maintains web/mobile applications utilizing agile development methodologies such as SCRUM and Pair Programming. This individual will need to have excellent problem-solving abilities, communication skills, and a strong work ethic. We're looking for self-starter who can jump in midstream to help us work on our web projects along with a passion for working for a non-profit. This is a full-time position and applicants must be located in Greater Pittsburgh area.
- Working with our internal team to create compelling and cutting-edge web applications, web services, and e-commerce systems
- Turning design and user interface mockups into functional websites
- Custom programming and web application development
- Testing, maintenance, and troubleshooting of existing sites
- Contributing ideas and efforts toward internal projects and working as part of a team to find solutions to various problems (e.g., development platforms, documentation)
Apply today: https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit2/?id=5976371&t=1
Read more about careers at ONS: http://www.ons.org/CareerCenter/ONSJobPostings