A group that discusses projects, tools and techniques for integrating the Twitter Bootstrap framework with Drupal. Join us on IRC at #drupal-bootstrap.
Bienvenue à limoges,
Ce groupe a pour but de reunir tous les drupaliens en vue de permettre des rencontres, d'organiser des meetup et même des barcamp enfin de développer la communauté drupal et drupal.
The purpose of this group is to facilitate the development of data visualizations using Drupal as the platform. Drupal is particularly well-suited to data visualization goals given the availability of tools like Views, Data API and Sheetnode. While over 20 different projects exist with the intent of providing charting and graphing modules to Drupal, nothing is very well-supported or standard across the platform. This group intends to change that.
This is the planning group for facilitating organization and team-building around GLADCamp 2014 and future GLADCamp conferences. Our inaugural GLADCamp, a DrupalCamp serving the Greater Los Angeles Drupal community, is planned for March 7, 8 & 9, 2014.
This group provides the basic groupware collaboration tools that GLADCamp organizers need, such as discussions, wiki pages and polls, is highly specific to GLADCamp and will help keep the volume of email notifications down in other groups. Join us!Read more
This group focuses on best known practices for site audits and rescue projects, and provides a forum for comparing notes as these practices change and evolve.
What's different about this group? (?) To discuss best known practices around specific areas of Drupal, such as contrib development and security, we offer you this fine list of links:
Grupo dedicado a educar, organizar, contribuir, difundir y apoyar a los poblanos en todo lo referente a Drupal.
Do you like Drupal? Do you travel? We're branching off from this thread http://groups.drupal.org/node/252098#new to discuss drupal and local hospitality.
Our ambition and motivation with this group is to build a website that caters to Drupal travelers in an easy, hassle-free and frictionless way.
The web site should help travellers in the drupal community:
1. make a trip the Drupal way (whatever that means to you)
2. get most out of your trip as a drupal hobbyist or professional
3. nurture the local communities by sharing knowledge with individuals or groups when travelling
What are you Drupaling today?
Post a new discussion with a pic/screenshot and/or a link if you can (one discussion thread per person per particular day please). Show us what you're working on!
- You may find out:
- It's already been done - someone might have done what you're doing before but you just haven't happened to discover it yet
- Other people working on similar - sometimes you're working on stuff which isn't online / not yet online which someone else might want or also be working on but you simply don't know
This group is for all Montenegrin speaking Drupal users and developers. It is a central place of information exchange, e.g. regarding events in Montenegrin , coordination of meetings, marketing and everything else related to the Serbian Drupal community.
Ova grupa je namenjena svima koji su zainteresovani za Drupal sistem. Ovo je početno i zvanično mesto za komunikaciju oko događaja u vezi sa Drupalom, koordinaciju sastanaka i svega što može da vam pomogne da lakše ovladate Drupalom.
This group is intended to be a resource for people interested in helping improve the visual branding of the Drupal project and community.
Our goals are to:
- Serve as a central repository and resource for Drupal branding work that's already been done
- Gather together exemplary work branding work done by other projects for inspiration.
- Work to create a consistent set of brand standards and guidelines for the Drupal project
- Help create resources for Drupal events and outreach efforts, as well as other initiatives