I started out today to take a look at the Fusion theme and noticed references to the skinr module. After looking at the skinr module section and the reference to Skinr2 dev version I downloaded it and had some fun making a few skins. Quickly I realized there were some things that were part of Fusion theme which were quite cool and would be useful if they were part of Skinr and if they worked better. So I both fixed the issues and bolted them into my copy of Skinr2. From doing some quick reading it appeared to me that the rollover preview code in Fusion was written before the jquery pop-up dialog was added to Skinr when it became Skinr2 and so those previews were being obstructed by the dialog box. Once I got that working properly I decided to port the updated version directly into my copy of Skinr2. The next thing I noticed was stability issues with paths to images and css files. After running stability tests I found where the most stable location would be and then created the appropriate resource folder for my preview images and css stylesheets. Despite the claims of making references to files from the .info file in its named skin folder in the skins folder I used my tested location on a quick scratch theme I cobbled together which worked properly every time. I then added the necessary code so I would be able to include a more robust control group to the appropriately tagged Skinr icons and menu which gives more choices to the user than just one "Edit skin" menu choice. I also changed their locations to work better with the skinr menu. I then tested everything on a copy of Garland to make sure it all worked properly. Anyway it was a most interesting day which orginally began as a quick peek at the Fusion theme and branched into some fun discoveries with the Skinr module and finally making a revised Skinr environment for myself. Skinr looks like its got a lot of promise and when I get a chance there are a number of other things I will see about incorporating into my test copy.