Last updated by christefano on Sun, 2013-03-17 23:26
This wiki page is for discussing and finalizing requirements documents for Otto, a general Drupal distribution for the management of coworking spaces.
Collaborating with this Wiki ^
Add your "must haves" and "nice to haves" below, discuss them in the comments and feel free to cross-post this wiki to your local groups if it's relevant for your community!
Please edit and update this page but try not to remove any entries (unless there's agreement in the comments below or you added them in the first place).
List of Features ^
- "About" Pages
- Contact Information
- Hours of Operation
- Newsletter Integration
- Event Calendar
- Social Media Integration
- Facebook "Likes" and comments
- Twitter feed
- Resource Manager
- Inventory system
- Space booking (conference rooms, etc.)
- Book lending library
- Photo Gallery
- Member Directory
- Payment Integration
- Event Registration
- Donations via Flatter, PayPal, Gittip, Dwolla, etc.
- Recurring Memberships
- Behavioral Rewards Points System
- Time Banking Integration
- Bounties and Reverse Bounties
- Kudos or "Buy me a beer"
- Other Third-Party Integration
- Mobile App Integration
Development Roadmap ^
This development roadmap is being iterated as our team of developers and project leads is being formed, features are decided upon, etc.
- Droplabs.net bug fix sprint
- Simplify and generalize code
- Update modules
- Remove current features
- Create installation profile with Profiler
- Push to git.drupal.org
- Create alpha release at http://drupal.org/project/otto
- Create new features (based on List of Features)
- Create Otto demo module
- Create beta release at http://drupal.org/project/otto
- Otto and Droplabs.net development paths officially converge
- Discontinue Droplabs.net development
- Deploy Otto beta release to Droplabs.net for ongoing testing and feature development
Examples of Websites ^
The following websites and tools are examples of what can be borrowed and learned from over the course of this project.