We're back with the third iteration of DrupalCamp Mumbai #DrupalCampMumbai. This time it will be a truly exceptional gathering of Drupalers, newbies and veterans, from Mumbai and its surroundings.
Then we thought, why limit it to just Mumbai. So we roped in volunteers from Delhi/NCR, Pune, Jaipur, Srinagar, and more! What better way to celebrate the cosmopolitan nature of Mumbai, the maximum city!
Naturally, the main flavour this time will be to hold a true blue community event with representatives from a multi-faceted collective. The organising committee has been hard at work for the last six odd weeks with a bunch of committed individuals & enthusiasts from startups like Aiir.com, consulting & development firms like Axelerant, Blisstering Solutions, and consulting powerhouses and SIs like Capgemini and TCS. We are also partnering with the National Entrepreneurs Network (NENGlobal.org) to introduce some exciting workshops geared for startups and entrepreneurs.
The event will feature the expected DrupalCamp goodness:
- Keynotes from influencers and luminaries in the Drupal community.
- Headline Presentation on the latest buzz around Drupal 8 and the game changing features.
- Sessions on multiple tracks (DevOps, Biz/Marketing, UX and Front-end+Mobile) and for multiple levels (Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced).
- CXO roundtable - where business leaders in the Drupal community can share knowledge and resolve issues with their peers.
- Entrepreneurship Workshops with our partners from NEN with a focus on how Drupal can be a great choice for startups and entrepreneurs.
- Barcamp-style rapid-fire interactive presentations by anyone who wants to showcase their work, engage with the, ask questions, share knowledge
- Networking with other Drupalers,
- Workshop and Training, such as Drupal in a Day
- Codesprints and Hackathon for Drupal 8 development
- And all the fun in between and after...
Lookout for regular updates and reach out to us on:
We are looking for more volunteers to come on board and help out. That means you! We need you to help with spreading the word on social media, website, student and college outreach, logistics and more.