The Non-Profit Summit is on March 7, 2014, in Pasadena, California, in association with the Greater Los Angeles Drupal Camp (GLADCamp). This is part of GLADCamp's theme of “Drupal for Good” and will be for and by non-profits in the Greater Los Angeles Area and beyond.
Attending the summit is free! Are you a non-profit and want to use Open Source Software and Drupal to amplify your efforts? Are you a service provider who specializes in products, training or other services for non-profits? Do you just want to learn more? This event is for you.
We will come together to examine how Drupal, Open Source SoftWare and Technology can be used to amplify our non-profit mission. The schedule is coming together and will be featuring sessions on the following subjects:
- Case studies of using Drupal in non-profit organizations;
- Comparing Custom Coded systems, Commercial and SaaS options and Open Source content management systems for building your websites;
- Ways to accomplish a great deal with very little budget;
- Sharing some of the ways non-profits have found to fill our technology needs;
- How Open Source works and the power of the Drupal community!
Are you interested in helping make this event happen? You can get involved in a number of ways, including registering to attend the summit, submitting a session, and becoming of sponsor of GLADCamp or the Non-Profit Summit.