We hope you can join us for the next meeting of the Spokane Day-Time Drupal Learning and Co-Working Group!
- Thursday, August 7, 2014, 10 AM to noon
NOTE NEW DATE! - Meeting rescheduled from July!
- Sign up!
- Log in and click the "Sign up" button, if you think you will be coming. You will be reminded 2 days before. The meeting will be canceled if not enough people sign up by the end of the day the Monday before the meeting. You can always click "Cancel signup" at a later time if your schedule changes and you can no longer come.
- Spokane County Library - Argonne branch, 4322 N. Argonne Road, Millwood. We meet in the large meeting room - enter from the door out in the hallway before you go into the area with the books
- Learning and "co-working" time - bring your laptop, or watch on the projector screen. Come with a project you're working on, a desire to improve Drupal in some way (documentation, programming, design, marketing etc.), a question about Drupal you would like to get an answer to, or a desire to help others with their projects and questions. Or just come and listen and observe.
- Everyone is welcome -- the only prerequisite is having some interest in Drupal. This group is usually 5-10 friendly people, with experience levels ranging from novice to expert, so you'll fit right in. Because of the size of the group, you will have time to share something you've learned, or get your questions answered, or both!
Note: If you'd like to have a meeting at another time that is more convenient for you, please feel free to organize it! See http://groups.drupal.org/node/161584 for a Wiki where people have listed when would be convenient for them to have meetings.
Sign up now! Log in and click the "Sign up" button if you plan to come, or probably will come, to ensure the meeting actually takes place. It will be canceled if not enough people sign up to make it a good meeting.