Just a friendly reminder that Isovera will be holding our Drupal Module Development workshop on August 28th and 29th at our Waltham, MA headquarters.
By the end of this workshop, you'll be able to:
- Understand Drupal's hook system and development architecture
- Learn about the construction of 90% of Drupal modules
- Know how to develop simple to complex modules
- Know how to insert and extract data using Drupal's core database abstraction layer
- Be able to responsibly modify contributed modules using patches
- Understand best practices, security techniques, conventions and coding standards
To register, please visit: https://isovera.com/event/training/drupal-module-development-6
If you're interested in registering a group larger than five, make sure to ask about our group training sessions. These sessions allow us to cater to your organization's schedule.
As always, please feel free to contact me directly with any questions you may have at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling my direct line at 781.547.8466.
Have an awesome weekend!