Posted by ultimike on November 6, 2014 at 11:24am
- Hangout did not take place on Wednesday, November 5, 2014.
- This is just a quick recap of events of the past week.
- BADCamp - Ryan Weal will is there organizing a Migrate in Core sprint. Thanks to WebEnabled is sponsoring ($150).
- This week's virtual sprint had 1 participants working on D6->D8 missing variable migrations.
- Mid-Camp - Chicago - March 19-22 (the 19th and 22nd will have sprints). Ryan will email Moshe a budget.
- Benjy is continuing to work with Moshe on improving the migrate drush commands in D7, this will allow us to start testing file-related migrations for realz.
- chx and ultimike have been working toward getting the [Menu Links migration](Migrate D6 menu links) committed.
- benjy will be on vacation from Nov 11-Nov 25.
- Document Migrate process plugins
- Nodes with format 0 are skipped
- Search migration - search logging (new setting)
- chx is working on fixing LinkItem (and this one and this one), which should fix Link migrations.
- densolis still working on D6->D8 Migration missing variable: date_default_timezone, this may need to be a dependency of d6_user.
- ultimike is working on Add missing migrations to MigrateDrupal6Test and fix the result.
- Ryan Weal is working on Migrate Upgrade issues.
- Cristian.Andrei and benjy are working on the Undefined index exclude issue.
- bone, benny, and chx are working on Improving our dump files - related to MigrateDrupal6Test issue. Lots of good discussion about this during tonight's call.
Next Hangout: Wednesday, November 12, 2014
Join the Google+ "IMP Initiative" group: https://plus.google.com/106269343178096590461