Posted by jjkd on January 7, 2008 at 2:15am
This ties into the following questions from Brett's posting:
- Do we talk theory about what we want the scorm integration to look like?
- Do we figure out how to fit the scorm rte api into drupal?
I think both of these are to be included and more. I'll add:
- Do we implement SCORM 1.2 or 2004, or 1.2 then 2004 as separate phases, or ? (but perhaps this is a scope discussion instead?)
- What database schema is required to support (1.2|2004|both)?
- Do we port an existing implementation (such as the GPL'ed Ilias version of 1.2/2004 support) with minimal changes, or build from scratch?