Would you like to work at the beach in San Diego? We’re looking for a driven, intelligent, curious, plain-old-good-person that’s fun to work with and hits deadlines to join MJD Interactive Agency in our Pacific Beach office, located a few blocks from the ocean on bustling Garnet Avenue.
Your experience should include:
Working knowledge of Drupal Contrib modules such as Views, Context, Webform, i18n, Apache Solr Integration, and Features
Object Oriented Programming experience
Attention to detail
National Lutheran Choir is soliciting proposals from website designers and businesses that can provide an upgraded Drupal website in the short-term (60 days) but have the capacity and history of developing long-term partnerships with their customers.Read more
hi everyone! i have just been tasked to add commerce capabilities to an existing D7 site. i need to add the capability for parents to pay online for their children's little league registrations. has anyone done anything similar and does anyone have any recommendations.
basically the requirements include:
- i need the parents to be able to register on to many children (i can limit the number to 5 or 6 since no one has that many if it makes it easier)
- the player registration costs drop $20 for each child (i.e. 1st child $140, 2nd $120, 3rd $100 and so forth)
Googled this a bit but unclear if a resolution has been identified yet...
Product has taxonomy (call it Brand).
Product Display uses Product Reference field to display Product details. Here the Taxonomy Term (Brand) is visible.
When viewing the Brand Term Taxonomy Page no content is identified as tagged by that term.
** Is it possible to for Product Displays to inherit terms from Products? **
I see the hierarchy as this:
--View, etc -- --- Prod Dis --- ---- Product Def ----
----- Taxonomy Term -----Read more
We are working on a commerce site with the following caracteristics:
- We have 4 different roles (anomymous, standard, special and admins).
- We have a shopping cart block visible in all pages (except checkout). This is of course a dynamic block that varies per user, not per role.
- All users and roles can see this shopping cart block (including anonymous, as everybody can order to us).
- The content (markup) displayed in most pages vary per rol.
i'm looking to hand over the Commerce eWAY module:
if you're interested, please comment in the issue. thanks in advance.
We're a small virtual team of Drupal architects, developers, and themers - and all contributors to the Drupal project. We work with Drupal to provide innovative solutions to blue chips and startups. One of our current projects is for a funded startup providing a new payment method and we are looking for someone to join the team.
We are currently looking for someone with experience of Drupal 7 Commerce, Rules, and OG development who is a self-starter and can quickly get up to speed on our project.Read more
I'm trying to apply a tax for a custom conditions because rules doesn't match my needs.
Could you help me on this http://drupal.org/node/1499224 please.
I am building a site for selling T-shirts online. I have a sales team which will take care of the sales offline. But however I want those sales to be added as orders in the site, so I have a single point of reference for all the orders.
I created a role called 'Sales team' and set the permissions appropriately for them to add offline orders to the site. But however I am facing few issues.
- When creating an order first I have a message "No line items found" and an option saying "Add line Item". Once I click on the "Add line Item" I get options to add the products. Why is it so?