Last updated by christefano on Thu, 2013-04-25 09:01
The Greater Los Angeles Area is a very active area for Drupal and has a large number of weekly and monthly events on various Drupal topics.
The Greater Los Angeles Drupal (GLAD) organizers wish for this document to be as accurate and up-to-date as possible. If you see an error or omission, update this wiki. Thank you!
Note that this document describes regularly scheduled events and that special events, such as code sprints, occasional trainings (paid or not), conferences, etc. are not (and should not) be listed here.
Greater Los Angeles Drupal Meetups
These meetups are organized by Greater Los Angeles Drupal (GLAD) members and organizers. Some of them, including Ventura Drupal and Pasadena / San Gabriel Valley, also have their own groups and a have lower email volume.
Some of our events occasionally travel from city to city and venue to venue and are produced by Greater Los Angeles Drupal (GLAD) organizers.
- Frontend Drupal / Design 4 Drupal (traveling meetup; frontend topics such as design, theming, accessibility, usability, web typography, etc.), alternating 3rd Tuesdays
- High Performance Drupal (traveling meetup; advanced topics such as performance, scalability, benchmarking, deployment, operations, etc.), alternating 3rd Tuesdays
- Drupal Commerce (traveling meetup; commerce topics such as payments, inventory management, shipping, the Commerce framework, etc.), 4th Tuesdays
- Downtown Drupal Meetup (general topics; multiple spaces), 1st Tuesdays
- Module Development Boot Camp, 2nd & 4th Mondays
- Introduction to Drupal Workshop, 2nd or 3rd Fridays
- Mentored Drupal Training, 2nd or 3rd Fridays
- Drupal Coworking Friday (free coworking day), 2nd or 3rd Fridays
- Burbank / Valley (general topics), dates to be determined
Meetups in San Gabriel Valley
- Pasadena Drupal / San Gabriel Valley (general topics), 4th Thursdays
Meetups in Ventura County
- Ventura Drupal (general topics), 2nd Wednesdays
These groups also operate in the Greater Los Angeles Area and are run by volunteers and organizers separate from Greater Los Angeles Drupal (GLAD). They're definitely worth checking out! For more information, ask any of the organizers listed on the individual meetup announcements.
- Inland Empire Drupal (general topics), 2nd Thursdays
- OC Drupal (general topics), 3rd Wednesdays
- "LA Drupal"
- Antelope Valley / Bakersfield
- Hollywood Drupal (upcoming dates to be determined)
- High Desert - California, 1st Tuesdays
- Pro Drupal 7 Development book study group