Next week Ezra, Joseph, and Jakob will all be at Drupalcon to further the goals of Commons and COD, two distributions supported by Acquia.
My hopes for COD is to get another update since the Alpha2 release we did at Sandcamp. Its unfortunate that it seems updates only occur after camp, but on the otherhand it just shows how much can get done when we have the community working in the same room as each other!
These are my basic goals:
* Scale the gaps between COD6 and COD7, make a MOSCOW chart to prioritize what needs to be done.
* Make single event workflow easier for single event sites
* Bring in changes from LFNW that include working single-column event scheduling and dynamic BOFs
* Start work on the registration entity module
* Update outdated modules (most of this has been done, but needs testing)
* Roll Alpha3 release
* Get all contributors on the same release, merge in changes if other camps have made changes thats useful upstream
I'd love to hear comments, questions. And please signup for our distro BOFs on tuesday: http://groups.drupal.org/node/298893