DrupalSouth Wellington 2010 is the New Zealand Drupal event. It will be NZ's largest ever gathering of Drupal developers, designers, contributers and business folk. DrupalSouth Wellington will be on Saturday and Sunday 23-24 January — just after Linux.conf.au Wellington.
DrupalSouth features some great speakers and attendees from NZ and abroad, including
- Angela Byron (webchick); Drupal 7 core committer, Drupal community nurturer, and co-author of Using Drupal
- Emma Jane Hogbin (emmajane); co-author of Front End Drupal, uber-documenter, Drupal evangelist/speaker and community all-rounder
- Liz Henry (lizhenry), BlogHer.com developer — the largest community for women bloggers, built on Drupal since 2006
Registration costs just $67.50 NZD including GST ($60 for non-NZ businesses) and includes lunch, coffee and tea on both days – not to mention access to a great line up of speakers and sessions on awesome topics. The full schedule is coming soon!
DrupalSouth Wellington will be at the upstairs function room at Mac's Brewery Bar & Restaurant, on Wellington City's waterfront, and just a few hundred metres from Linux.conf.au at the Wellington Convention Centre.
Such a great price for such a high-quality event has only been possible thanks to our generous sponsors, including;
- Xplain Technology Hosting; Web hosting optimized for Drupal
- Sparks Interactive; Straight talking, successful work, simple equation.
- .nz; .nz is our home
- Em Space; Em Space is a web agency in Melbourne, Australia. We build Drupal websites for enterprise, government and not-for-profit
- Catalyst IT; Specialists in Open Source Technologies
- Egressive; Building superior computing solutions powered by Linux and Drupal
- Open Query; Exceptional Services for MySQL and MariaDB at a Fixed Budget
- Fuzion; connect : campaign : communicate.
DrupalSouth Wellington will be the second event of it's kind. The first was DrupalSouth Christchurch November 2008.