Pune Drupal Community along with DrupalCAP team announces Drupal 8 Training for students on 3 December, 2016. The basic agenda for the training is students should get hands on experience on Drupal 8 Site Building. Students from other colleges are also welcomed to join this Open Training sessions.
- Following are the details of the workshop :
- DATE : 3 Dec 2016
- TIME : 10 A.M - 5 P.M.
- VENUE : Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies and Research, 1st Floor, Atur Centre, Gokhale Cross Road, Model Colony, Pune - 411016. Tel : (+91) 020 - 2567 5601 / 02
Students are requested to have system well configured as per the following :
- 1. Running Local Server :
- Download and Install MAMP/XAMPP/LAMP on your system.
- Windows User: XAMPP would be preferred (Faster and Easier) Install XAMPP for Windows
- Linux User: LAMP would be preferred. Run following command:
apt-get install lamp-server
- 2. Gather knowledge about following :
- Content Management System
- Open Source
- 3. Know more from : local server setup
- Piyuesh Kumar : Technical Architect, Qed42, Pune
- Purushotam Kumar Rai : Drupal Developer, Qed42, Pune
- Vishal Kumar : Drupal Developer, Qed42, Pune
- Anand Toshniwal : Drupal Developer, Qed42, Pune
- Prashant Kumar : Drupal Developer, Qed42, Pune
- Dhruvesh Tripathi : Drupal Developer, Devsadda, Pune
- Dipak Yadav : Sr. Software Developer, Vidushi, Pune
Speaker and volunteers for the session :
See you at SICSR