I only found this as Drupal shop: http://drupal.org/node/15101
But this node says: "Drupal does not have any official merchandise"
Why would we launch a better Drupal shop? Because it will generate more income, and it will be a great marketing resource for Drupal.
Look at these shops of other open source communities:
Joomla - http://shop.joomla.org/
Ubuntu - https://shop.canonical.com/
Mozilla - http://store.mozilla.org/
Creative Commons - http://support.creativecommons.org/store
Wikipedia - http://www.cafepress.com/wikipedia
What is the problem with the existing Cafepress shop?
1) It is hard to find - http://drupal.org/node/15101 vs. shop.drupal.org or drupal.org/shop; We could create a new primary link on the front page, and promote the shop
2) There is no FAQ. A FAQ should be created, for example: how to order? Who receives the revenue from the shop? How will the revenue be spent? My ordered product is broken, what to do? etc.
3) The shop is not good-looking.
4) There is no support regarding the shop.
5) There is no forum regarding the shop.
6) There are not so much products available.
I would gladly organize the efforts to solve the above issues, but please tell me, how to get started? What should I do first?