Welcome to Drupal Scotland
We have an annual training camp and regular meetups currently take place, usually monthly, in Edinburgh and Glasgow. If you're interested at all in Drupal, join this group, attend our meetings, or even start up your own local group. We welcome experienced designers/developers, complete beginners and the curious alike.
In 2011 Drupal Scotland became a recognized national Drupal association; our aims are:
- To empower and grow the Drupal community in Scotland
- To facilitate participation and contribution opportunities to the Drupal project
- To promote the use of Drupal as the web content management system of choice in Scotland.
|Follow Drupal Scotland on Twitter|
One of the official ways to become a member is by joining the Drupal Scotland group here on groups.drupal.org:
- First create an account at Drupal.org, which is the "master" site of groups.drupal.org. Joining Drupal.org will create an account on all the the other *.drupal.org subdomains.
- Once you have your Drupal.org account and have logged in, go to the Drupal Scotland home page on groups.drupal.org at http://groups.drupal.org/scotland
- Finally, click the Join link found in the right sidebar. You'll be a member of Drupal Scotland after confirming your membership.
As a member of the Drupal Scotland community, you can participate in discussions, post job announcements, send direct messages to people (via the "contact" tab on their profiles), vote on other member's posts and comments, schedule and RSVP for local events, and more.
Drupal Drinks: Friday 19th May at the St Vincent (on St Vincent Street). (Note: date changed from that originally posted.)
I'll do a run-through of my talk from DrupalCamp Iceland (Introduction to Behat) - unless everyone who comes is already an expert :-)Read more
We are just a few blinks away from the DrupalCamp Munich 2016 (31.11.-02.12.2016 CodeSprints @ Burda Media // 03.12.-04.12.2016 DrupalCamp @LMU Munich). As you know, this is our 2nd Camp after the great (and 1st) DrupalDevDays in 2010, and we think we will be great hosts again.
So, it's your part to submit your session prosposals until 14th of november and to be part of the special spirit of a camp with friends, Drupal, PHP, Symfony, beer, a lot of socializing, food, another beer, coffee, code sprints, very special welcome-bags, ...
We are thankful of our sponsors so we have a special prizing for students and WWCode. Please contact us for further information.
We look forward to seeing you at DrupalCamp Munich 2016 and to drinking a mug or two of "Gluhwein" or bavarian beer together.
Greetings from our TeamRead more
DrupalCamp Scotland - 5th November 2016
The 7th annual Scottish DrupalCamp will be held in Glasgow on Saturday 5th November 2016.
Visit http://camp.drupal.scot to buy tickets, submit session proposals, consider sponsorship or submit an award entry.
Follow Drupal Scotland on Twitter and look out for hashtag #DCScot16 for more news and announcements.Read more
Seeing as it's festival time in Edinburgh, rather than meeting at a pub, this time we're going to meet in St. Andrew Square Garden, hopefully in the sun...*
There's plenty of choice for food and drink, and hopefully we'll be able to grab some seating! I'll tweet our location within the Square on the day (@BryanGullan)
Some of us will be meeting at 17:30, so come along from the start or whenever you can join us.
- Yes I know, but let's be optimistic.