Please join us for our bi-weekly, open meeting to discuss issues and progress related to the Drupal Media module and unofficial initiative. The meeting will be held in #drupal-media in IRC at 8 PM UTC on Thursday, April 12th. When is this in my time zone?
- Issues needed for a 1.1 release
- Progress on 2.x and core issues?
- Usability update
- Accessibility update
- Upcoming Media sprints
- Status update of drupalmedia.org and demo site
- Whatever topics YOU would like to discuss!
Personal note from Dave: I'll be offline doing a client on-site this Thursday so I won't be able to attend my own initiative meeting. I'd still like the meeting to continue as expected so that new contributors and those with questions can still have an official time to come and participate.
Immediately following the IRC meeting, we will be holding weekly office hours in IRC for one hour! The main goal of office hours is to help mentor and empower new contributors to become regular Media contributors.
Should I attend? If any of the following apply to you, then you should absolutely attend:
- You're looking to get involved, but don't know where to start.
- You need help understanding the process of Media development.
- You have questions about the initiative goals or any outstanding issues.
- You want to meet/co-work with others working on Media issues.
- You have a patch that you need reviewed.
- Don't get caught too up in the details of the process, or be afraid to jump in. We all have to start somewhere, and not too long ago, I was in the same place as many of you lurkers. I'm happy to help with any of these things, and want to see you succeed!