EDIT: You lucky lucky people! We've had four great co-working days so far.
Sign up here for the next co-working day:
You don't have to be from South-West London to come join us! You don't even have to be from London! Or anywhere! What's important is that you know (some) Drupal and want to work with other professionals in a really nice co-working space for a day.
It's free. All thanks to the wonderful people at Third Door.
So (ahem) what are you waiting for? Sign up and join in!
Past South-West London co-working Fridays are listed below.
Drupal co-working Friday #4: Third Door, Wandsworth/Putney, Friday 7 December, 10-5
Drupal co-working day #3: Third Door, Wandsworth/Putney, Friday 2 November, 10-5
Drupal co-working day #2: Third Door, Wandsworth/Putney, Friday 28 September, 10-5
I'd like to invite you along to a Drupal co-working day in South-West London on Friday 27 July, from 10.00 am until 5.00 pm.
The location is the Third Door, a professional and friendly co-working space located on the riverside near Wandsworth and Putney. Third Door are kindly allowing us the use of their meeting room for the day.
So what is a Drupal co-working day? Essentially, it's a chance for Drupal professionals to work alongside each other for the day. Drupal co-working days take place all over the world on the last Friday of each month.
About Drupal Coworking Friday:
- Proposed date: Last Friday of each month
- It takes place in your local city
- Anyone can start/host one
- Focused on Drupal Professionals (freelance, fulltime, part time, in office, home, etc.)
- This is not a meetup, code-sprint, BoF or presentation
- Attendees would still do their regular work/calls/etc
- Other Drupal folks would be there to talk to, collaborate, advise (and likewise for the attendee)
- Ideally, an entire section of the space will be dedicated for Drupal professionals
- See http://groups.drupal.org/node/195983 for the Drupal Coworking Friday FAQ and the Coworking group at http://groups.drupal.org/coworking for general information about coworking.
Just bring your laptop, your business cards or whatever else you need.