Posted by farriss on September 17, 2009 at 5:49pm
- Should there be some free content (could be N00b sessions, author talks) available in an exhibition hall to registered free passes?
- What content, if any, should be pre-Conference: core developer conference, code sprint, paid workshops, etc?
- BOF: how many rooms should be allocated?
- Should BOF content be free?
- Should some BOFs be pre-scheduled?
- Should room(s) be allocated for an unconference to differentiate unscheduled presentations from traditional BOFs (roundtable discussions)?
The group will discuss these topics after we have reached a consensus on the Programming Tracks and Session selection.