The Hive, an internal design agency for the Saint-Gobain corporationin in Valley Forge, PA, is looking for a Mid-Senior level Drupal developer for 3-4 month contract.
- Drupal 7 using MS SQL on a Windows platform (We use Acquia's Drupal for Windows)
- ability to create custom Drupal themes based off designs provided by our Creative Director
- ability to create custom scripts/modules
- stylesheet knowledge
Other Developer skills preferred:
- Windows 2008 servers, MS SQL 2005-2012
- Microsoft languages: ASP.NET (VB), Classic ASP
I am looking at OA2 for our intranet and one of the things I am coming across is integrated windows authentication. I downloaded an LDAP module and after doing that I can access a login page and login with my windows credentials. However, I am looking at couple of things and would like input on how I can achieve themRead more
A lot of current installation instructions for Behat seem to imply that a user is either using a flavour of Linux or OSX. However, not all developers have that options and some are using Windows.Read more
The full-time, non-contracted staff position involves heavy Drupal module development, theme creation and implementation as well as adherence to Drupal coding standards. xTuple’s database is tightly integrated with the Drupal database, so duties involve making sure the two systems continue to talk to each other. Current code is D6 with planned migration to D7 or 8 within a year. Please no inquiries from outsourced programming shops. All product development is performed by direct xTuple staff, trained xTuple partners and customers, or members of our open source community.
- 2+ years of Drupal programming experience
- Communicate and coordinate with marketing team, including in-house graphic designer
- Maintain user-focused blogs/websites, including e-commerce
- Perform updates to social media
- Experience working in and customizing PHP-based CMS - particularly Drupal and WordPress
- Manage xTuple's Google Domain, Analytics, and Docs
- Ability to manage tasks and workflow to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills and easily adaptable to evolving priorities
- Strong attention to detail/project management skills
- Work on Mac optional (xTuple is cross-platform and runs natively on Windows, Mac, Linux, mobile)
I have a d7 site up and running on windows server 2008 r2 with iis 7 and it's running extremely slow. I have been reading about the different caching alternatives and am wondering if anyone here has suggestions about which work best for this configuration. I have both authenticated and anonymous users and the entire site is SSL. I am looking at using authcache (http://drupal.org/project/authcache). I have a couple of questions:
1. Is authcache (with memcache as the handler - http://drupal.org/project/memcache) the best way to go for my set up?
Originally, this article was entitled "How to make Windows' Drush Make command work in Drush 5.7" but it has evolved into "How to manually upgrade Drush on Windows XP and 7".
The Drush Make command does not work in Windows 7 / Vista, when using Drush release 5.5, 5.6, or 5.7. There is a Drush 5.8 windows installer, which fixes the make issue. However, if you want to upgrade to drush 5.9 or 6.0, there are no installers for them. No worries. This article will provides instructions for manually installing the latest version of Drush in Windows.Read more
I have Drupal 7 running on Server 2008 R2 with IIS 7.5 and MSSQL 2008.
I am wanting to use drupal to replace a legacy application that runs on an Oracle Database.
I have copied over a specific table from Oracle to another database on the same MSSQL server as Drupal is connected to.
I now want/need to move circa 320,000 articles from that table and create them as nodes within Drupal.Read more
I'm not trying to stir the pot so-to-speak; I'm just trying to figure out why nothing's happening with what many see as an important issue with the SQL Server driver for Drupal 7. This driver is maintained by the Commerce Guys.
There has been a major issue with the update from Drupal 7.12 to 7.14 and 7.15 for several months that was noted on these two reported issues:
http://drupal.org/node/1526404 (created on April 10, 2012 at 5:22pm)
http://drupal.org/node/1561396 (created on May 4, 2012 at 11:11am)
http://drupal.org/node/1567380 (created on May 8, 2012 at 10:05am)
I cannot get my server to send emails with PHP. This is true within my Drupal install as well as with a simple PHP mail script. I am new to server management, so any assistance would be greatly appreciated. I am running IIS 7.5 on a Windows Server 2008 R2. The mail function in my PHP.ini is as follows:
; For Win32 only.
SMTP = localhost
smtp_port = 25
I am trying to install drupal on my shared hosting plan. I have already successfully installed drupal 7.14 on my desktop windows server 2008 with IIS7. I plan to recreate the same site on the 3rd party webhost.
The hosting plan has the following:
1. Windows server 2008
3. PHP 5.2.5
4. MySQL 5.0.91
I have setup my core drupal install at a subdomain http://dessites.des-us.com. It was working quite correctly, until suddenly, I get this error on browsing to the site:
Fatal error: Class 'PDO' not found in ........includes\database\database.inc on line 184